TERMS AND CONDITIONS - PLEASE TYPE YOUR NAME IN THE BOX BELOW TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS *
Cottingham Food & Drink Festival – Stallholder Terms & Conditions
General ALL VENDORS ATTEND ONLY BY INVITATION OF THE MARKET MANAGERS LTD: THIS INVITATION MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME
• Cottingham Food & Drink Festival’s decisions are final with regard to the Cottingham Food & Drink Festival format and layout.
• Traders must submit copies of their insurance cover with the application form and have originals with them for inspection at the time of each event.
• Traders or agents shall not hold the Organisers responsible for any loss, damage, theft or destruction of any exhibit, goods, property or equipment. Health and Safety
• All applications will be assessed, and we will let you know as soon as possible whether or not you have been allocated a stall at the Cottingham Food & Drink Festival 2019.
• If your application has been approved, we will issue a confirmation invoice, due for payment within 14 days of notification. NB: if payment is not received by this date, then the stall will be forfeited and offered to another trader.
• •Stallholders who cancel their booking before 1st September 2019 shall receive a refund less an administration fee of 25% of the amount paid if the stall can be re-sold.
• Stallholders who do not turn up to the event as booked are not entitled to refunds and may jeopardise their applications to have a stall at future events.
• Cottingham Food & Drink Festival will make all efforts to accommodate stall locations as booked, but reserve the right to amend the site plan at any time.
• Stalls to be paid for in advance by bank transfer to: Account Name: The Market Managers Sort Code: 09-01-28 Account: 68363689
• Stallholders may only sell the produce stated on their application form.
• Stallholders are not eligible to sell hot food for immediate consumption at the Cottingham Food & Drink Festival, unless otherwise agreed with Cottingham Food & Drink Festival organisers prior to the event.
• Stalls are not transferable.
• Stallholders who have not pre-paid will not be permitted to attend the event.
• Electricity can be supplied as indicated on the application form. If you have any queries about this matter, please contact us.
• Stalls will be erected by 8.00am on the day and removed from 5.00pm.
• Stallholders will need to have set up their stall and cleared all vehicles from the site by 9.00am.
• Stallholders are required to stay for the full duration of the event i.e. from 10am to 4pm and may only begin packing up after closing time which is at 4pm.
• Stallholders must ensure that sufficient stock is offered for sale, as empty stalls detract from other stalls.
• The aim of the market is to provide a wide range of varied local produce. Priority on the allocation of stalls will be given to producers local to or based within Yorkshire.
• All stalls must meet Health & Safety Standards in line with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
• Stalls may be inspected by Environmental Health, Trading Standards Officers or any other professional body.
• Stalls must be kept tidy at all times.
• All Traders’ rubbish and recycling MUST be taken with them at the end of the event. Failure to do so will put in jeopardy your acceptance to trade at future events.
• Traders must only sell what is stated on their application form.
• ONLY SILENT GENERATORS are allowed where approved.
• Smoking is prohibited on site.
• Refunds will not be given if the event is cancelled for reasons beyond the Organisers’ control. Cottingham Food & Drink Festival reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time by giving notice to the Stallholder via the contact details provided on the application form whenever they are of the opinion that the continuance of the hiring would not be in the interests of the good and safe management of the site. This may be due to factors such as adverse weather or any other beyond Cottingham Food & Drink Festival’s control.
• Stallholders are responsible for the insurance of their own property and must have public liability insurance to the value of at least £5m at the time of the event.
• Stallholders must submit copies of their insurance cover with the application form and have originals with them for inspection at the time of the event. ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT You MUST list all electrical equipment and equipment with blades you intend to use at the event. Payment information (please reference with your business name) Please note all fees have to be paid before stall allocation. Anyone not paying in full by the closing date will not be considered.
• Traders who use powered appliances must supply the relevant safety certificates as well as fire extinguishers and adequate barriers around the powered equipment.
• Traders selling food must provide food hygiene and safety certificates in advance of the event, as well as make them available for inspection on the day.
• Stallholders using gas cylinders are expected to provide suitable storage facilities. All cylinders must be installed prior to the opening of the event and must not be transported during the event.
• All electrical equipment must be PAT tested with a current sticker/certificate with the equipment. Any equipment which is not tested upon arrival will either not be allowed to be used at the event or will have to be PAT tested prior to use, at an additional charge.
The Market Managers Ltd 92 Reighton Avenue, York, YO30 5QW Caroline - 07843 012629 Andrew - 07919 112332 firstname.lastname@example.org www.themarketmanagers.co.uk